What is Clickbank CB Passive Income 5.0?
CB Passive income is a program that teaches you how to make money online through the methods of Affiliate Marketing and is built to do the work for you automatically. Patric Chan has made it so that everything right from the start is already set up for you that includes the landing pages and the follow-up emails so that you can focus on learning traffic generation.
How CB Passive Income 5.0 Works?
Patric chan gives you a couple of squeeze pages and you send traffic to those pages, and he adds them to an email list and sells them for you. If the visitors give their email address to get the freebie, they receive emails and offers from the autoresponder of the program (by Patric Chan). In theory that sounds like a perfect deal, but the hardest part of this process is getting traffic(traffic is the main thing), which you may get stuck with.
Along with the software, you also get access to training materials to promote and drive traffic(which includes Solo Advertising, bing ads, and free youtube traffic training) to these squeeze pages. The more traffic you send, the more leads you can potentially capture. The training materials contain video lectures and other presentations by him and other renown online marketers sharing their experiences that they’ve accumulated over the years.
Here’s a breakdown of how he implemented the prices:
- CB Passive Income License – $47 one-time but has a $1 trial for 14 days.
- CB Passive Income Pro –$47/month or $97 (one-time fee) + $37.80 upsell
- Fast Cash Series – $47/month or $197/year
Pros & Cons:
- Legit Program: The resources are professional and the training is reasonably ok, he is also pretty credible in the internet marketing world.
- 60-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee: CB Passive income offers a 60-Day 100% Money-Back Guarantee which is pretty awesome because you have nothing to lose.
- Beginner Friendly: CB Passive income is created to help beginners to get results, and you will get the information you need on the members’ area to create your first campaigns.
- Restrictions: you won’t be able to see statistics, or customize the website they provide. Your landing page will be the same for everyone else and since it’s set that way, you can’t change or alter anything if you want to do some split-testing.
- Upsells: Upsells are supposed to be optional, not compulsory! That $47 is only for the license, after that you’ll be needing to pay more of the upsells and those are not optional which is not good.
Is CB Passive Income Scam?
Patric does offer some helpful tools and training and the price is not very expensive and he also offers a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. So CB Passive income by Patric Chan is not a scam. However, whether this can become a decent passive income stream for you or not is another story.
If you don’t have any experience in online marketing and driving traffic, most likely you’ll get stuck and not earn much.
One thing I like about this system is that Patric never claims it to make you a millionaire overnight and it’s a legit program. The cost of the program is affordable for most people and there is a 60-day money back guarantee, so you won’t lose anything if you didn’t like the program. If you think you will be struggling with sending traffic, you may struggle to make money and this program won’t be recommended. Also since there is a 60-day money back guarantee it definitely worth a try.
|Product Name:||Clickbank CB Passive|
|Official Website:||Click Here|